Data We May Collect
- We may collect and process the following data about you: • Personal data including, for example, your name, e-mail address, password, and in certain instances, telephone number, data about your usage of the Products.
- We may collect screen usage and movement data in addition to provide improved analytics.
- Facebook profile information, such as name, email address, and Facebook ID, if you choose to log in to the Products through Facebook.
- Google profile information, such as name, email address, and Google username, if you choose to log in to the Products through Google.
- Device information such as operating system version, device type, and system performance data.
- The security of your personal data is important to us. We follow generally accepted standards to protect the personal data submitted to us, both during transmission and once it is received. If you have any questions about the security of your personal data, you can contact us at email@example.com
Where We Store Your Personal Data
- All data you provide to us through the Products is stored on our secure servers located in the US. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of data via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Products; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your data, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorized access.
- The VibeRise app enables the users to toggle from an "Online Mode" to an "Offline Mode" (described below) and vice-versa.
- The scope of these modes is limited to the relevant data collected for any given sleep cycle.
- Online Mode
- This mode allows the app to collect user sleep data to provide insights into the sleep patterns and trend analysis for better understanding of one's sleep.
- Offline Mode
- When toggled "On", the app does not collect any data required specific to sleep.
- However, to account for the untimely crash of the app (if any), the mode preference (online mode or offline mode) is preserved in a temporary data buffer on our cloud to ensure that your preferred mode is always enabled.
- Offline Mode does not relate to the data collected (user info and answers to the chronotype quiz) during the initial setup.